I’m not good at writing personal stuff on my blog but it occurred to me that you probably have no idea who I am behind this computer screen, I could literally be anyone……
So here are 11 facts about me:
1) My favourite pens to write with are bic multi colour ones. I secretly prefer scratchy pens to smooth ones, I know, I know, don’t hate me!
2) I love anything to do with nature, flowers, trees, animals, all of it. I love pretty things! I also like sinister things like skulls, bats, haunted houses etc. Total opposites of the coin.
3) I swear. A lot. I’m like a sailor when I get going. Not something I’m particularly proud of but it’s something I do. I may introduce better words such as fudge or shoot, but sometimes only a swear word will do.
4) I don’t put pictures of me on social media very often. I prefer to remain anonymous. I don’t want to be judged or judge others. It’s just something I’m not very comfortable with.
5) I spend more time writing in my head than I do actually writing physically! (Show of hands, who’s with me?!). I have a story I add to all the time, it’s not one I would want to write, it’s almost like an alternative life. Yes, I’m weird, but I’m ok with that.
6) I am both a tea and coffee lover. Being British this is obviously a bit of an issue! I like to drink milky coffee and prefer tea out of a teapot and teacup, with saucer. I’m definitely living in the wrong era.
7) I listen to old music (50’s 60’s) and country music (Dolly Parton is my jam!). If it’s past 1999 I probably don’t know it exists (unless it’s country music or my partner Flip has told me about it). My playlist is something I wouldn’t share with others, it’s far too unusual.
8) I have 4 spoilt chickens who I love to drink tea with. I once accidentally convinced my neighbours I had a cockerel when it was actually just me crowing. Both embarrassing and cool. I also have 2 dogs (Luna the Old English Sheepdog and Crab the smaller white bitey one who loves his mummy, think Venom without the symbiosis!) and 2 very cute sugar gliders (Teacup and Gomez).
9) I get obsessed with things easily, this can be in any form, my current one is buying and making things for Teacup and Gomez, before that it was making things from shrink plastic and before that it was sweets. I have an obsessive personality, not an addictive one.
10) I form strong attachments to fictional characters. Mine and other people’s. I can’t help it, they become so real to me I have to remind myself they are not my real friends (Elizabeth Bennet, I’m looking at you!). I won’t apologise for my imagination, I think it’s wonderful.
11) I sing, almost constantly, it’s like I live in a musical. I can’t hold a tune though, I have no musical talent at all! Haha! It doesn’t stop me though.
So there you go, this is me.
See ya soon!